[TechAssist] Re: Announcement Doug Keller

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:49:30 -0500

Does anyone know what church he attends?

We have, in the past, made designated offerings to churchs in a specific
persons behalf.  If that could be done in this situation it would be
both a tax wright-off and very helpful to Doug and family.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310