[TechAssist] Re: Amana RCR1020 microwave - need circuit board schematic

  • From: JSopko112@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:45:05 EDT

The site that servicers would be interested in is    http://www4.sears.com/
      (Note that there is no dot between the "www" and the "4" )   that other
"www.sears.com" takes you to the "Customer" site.....  Sign up as a new
customer at www4.sears....  I use it quite often, AND it has more than just TV
&
Appliance stuff...   You can look parts up by model, and they have exploded
views, but you won't find schematics to download there.....   you can look up
parts for your lawnmower, etc...   Sears is not the cheapest place in town, but
there's nothing that says you can't find the part number for your sharp
Microwave (for example) on sears and then order it from tritronics.
joe sopko, consumer service,s.euclid,oh