[TechAssist] Re: All SET ! : Toshiba VCR W-704 Schematic Needed

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 22:49:29 -0400

BTW..Shops that have PDF Service manuals in "digital" form and are willing
to upload them to a site where we can receive them would be a great asset.
    I realize that these manuals should not be available to every "new"
member that signs on to TechAssist looking for a "quick fix" especially
Noncombatants.
    Maybe Jay can set something up.....Sorry Jay...to have these Manuals
available for download for Tech's that require them.
    I may be behind the times, and I believe that Clint and Jeff were trying
to do that exact thing.
    I for one have no problem uploading my Service Literature in "digital"
form, since I'm a little hesitant about pulling the staples out of my "hard"
copies and trying to send them thru a Fax Machine.
    I found a great service on the net that will allow you upload up to 10
meg a week, at no charge.
    Maybe the group would have a look at it and decide on individual basis.
I have no "stock" holdings in this group, but thought it was a great way of
passing along large files. Manuals ..etc.
    I guess..basically what I'm saying is..if you have a way of sharing your
Service Manuals, which you are paying top dollar for, if yo can help someone
out in the group.."Share".

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
    Midland, Ontario
     Canada.

teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek@xxxxxxx

"Quality will be remembered....long after Price is forgotten"

Shoreline Electronics  The above is the reply to your message dated
9/22/02 10:10 PM