[TechAssist] Acer Monitor Model 7276e

  • From: Wally & Sue Heise <sifcamp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:42:38 -0600

Hello all,

I have been trying to fix this monitor for my own use and the only part
I need (hopefully) is Q301, horizontal base drive SIPMOS fet. It is made
by Infineon and is labeled BSS89.  I have found the data sheet on it and
have contacted suppliers, but they don't seem to interested in selling a
few pieces, never call back. The fet is N channel, has 240 volt Vds, .3
amp Id, 1 watt and typical Rds of 4.5 ohms.  Does anyone have any ideas
on a sub or maybe have a scrap Acer monitor around that they maybe able
to pull one of these out for me. I'll be glad to pay for it. Cash of
course.

Thanks, Have a great Holiday Season.

Wally Heise
South Isle Repair