[TechAssist] APEX GT3215 CH-10C2 Sound problem

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:30:53 -0500

  I have a Apex GT3215 in the shop that has an odd ball problem and hope
someone else has experienced this before. This 32" Apex has a decent
picture but goes from staticey sound to no sound and sometimes emits a
tone. I believe the audio output is okay because I can adjust the tone
and static up or down. I'm suspecting the Video jungle chip because
thats were the sound IF is coming from. Anyone with any suggestions
please let me know. Thanks.  Bill
--
Bill Grabowski