[TechAssist] APEX GB4308 -Not saving customer settings

  • From: "Valley TV" <valleytv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:58:16 -0500

Whew..

All that talk earlier this week about APEX and I thought "I never see one.."
Now 2 in one day.  I ordered 2 STK392-040 Convergence IC's for 1 customer but
I'm wondering about another customer's call that I just received..

Customer sets his convergence and set works perfectly -until he shuts it off..
Convergence must be reset each time..  Just wondering if it has eeprom problem
(no other adjustments change) -or- is the customer missing a step after
adjusting convergence settings.

Apex expert advice appreciated!!!!

Gary
Valley TV-Berwick, Pa office