[TechAssist] 35750 chassis/ no audio when tuned ON channel

  • From: SRFANDTRF@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:41:11 EDT

Hello all,
I have a DS35750 that has  sound when OFF-  station (static) or when using
A/V
inputs but NO sound  when tuned to a station  (muted??).

I have replaced the IC3401  (CXA1534S) and the  IC3601 (CXA1279AS).
Still have the same  problem.
I saw that JVC had a "audio repair kit" for this  chassis,  TPCD-0002.

The repair kit consists  of:
QCS31HJ-470AZ   (47 ceramic  disk  cap.)
QCY31HK-222AZ  (222 ceramic disk  cap.)
CEKO026-1R0Z   (peaking coil)
I do have all these but the problem is that they  do not  indicate the
locations.  I know that there is a  service bulletin  # SB-9607-A and would
appreciate if anyone could forward this to  me.
This is not a customer but a friend who lives 60  miles away so I  would like
to be able to "cover all the bases" before I head  back out  there.
Thank you in advance for your  assistance.

Donald J. De Sario
Surf & Turf Servicing
4936 Provens   Dr.
Akron, Ohio  44319