[TechAssist] 2nd request.Zenith projo Model IQC60H94\Need converegence info.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:27:00 -0700

This set came in with pix bowed at top and bottom and colors way off.I
saw a resistor # RK62 burned.I replaced it with a 1.5 ohm and also the 2
stk-392-110.I used stk-392-150.( toshiba CZ00433).Now,after powering set
on,the pix is not bowed anymore but cannot align the green color.Can
someone with the sm please tell me what parts supply the 20 or 26v to
the ic's.Also how to get into the converegence service menu to do some
alignments.I really would apreciate any and all the help. Thanks.
Mando
AZ