[TechAssist] Re: 2nd req sony service info TV-AV601

  • From: "Tiberius Kraemer" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:20:35 -0800

Ken,
I have not ignored your post. There is nothing mentioned about this model on
sony web.
Take a look at the unit and give me the Protect IC number. Just follow the
speaker protect relay coil trace, it should lead you to the IC. I most
likely have the specs on the IC, which could help you at least confirm or
eliminate the protect circuit.

Ty