[TechAssist] Re: 2nd posting Cable for Sony camcorder Model CCD FX310

  • From: HarrisTV50010@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:57:20 EDT

Albert
I went online to tritronicsinc.com and they indicate they have a 1-650-349-11
cable   in stock they don't use the dashes in their part number so check on #
165034911.

I have copied & pasted their contact info below

Hope this helps,
Dale

Dale A. Lubow... HarrisTV50010@xxxxxxx ..515-232-1109..(Fax)515-232-3356
Harris TV & Appliance..........335 Lincoln
Way.....Ames.....Iowa.....50010-3384

Tritronics, Inc.
1306 Continental Dr
Abingdon, MD 21009-2334