[TechAssist] 2nd post: Sony KV32FV27 Chas AA2u no vert/hor sync

  • From: "Ronnie Alston" <raalston@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\"Tech Assist\"" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:38:51 -0700

2nd Post: Sony KV32FV27 Chas AA2u
No vert/hor sync
No schematic:
I would really appreciate some one helping with this one. I am not very
familar with this chas. Tritronic would have to special order the service
man. and that would take a while. My customer is really wanting his set
back.
I have checked all of my data bases with no results.
I replaced IC355 in which is the chip that sync is processed, I put line
function on and inserted video into video jacks, and still no change.
If someone has any ideas or a  schematic scan copy of the video area
concerned I would surely appreciate it.
 Thanks in advance,
Ronnie Alston
Alston's TV Service