[TechAssist] Re: 2nd Request Pioneer SD-P5181 Need part # for H.O.T and Flyback

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:02:13 -0700 (PDT)

     I talked to Pioneer today. Flyback is NLA but they will sell me a rebuild
board for $207.47 plus $154.00 dud. The old flyback dose not have a paper tag
with the part# on it. The board has ATK1063 that was under the flyback, could
that be  the part# or just board placement? If someone has the schematic and
could look it up for me, that would be great. I have a new Pioneer flyback. The
paper tag on it says ATK1048 under that it has 1423-C. This one is for a
SD-P5043. They are both the same physically. Dose anyone know if one flyback
will cross  for the other one? Thanks
Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

 Ph. 618-452-8620

Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Pioneer SD-P5181 Need part # for H.O.T and Flyback
Would be nice the have the schematic also it some one has it in PDF or the
parts list. Thanks

http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".