[TechAssist] Re: 204809 RCA focus/screen block

  • From: Carol Rundle <brundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:06:14 -0800 (PST)

Replaced a PTK169  H.V.splitter last week ,My  64 yr old brain saw block,
ptk169...Sorry had a brain lapse,,   Guys, I really do know the difference!
Again sorry for the boo, boo..

Bill
  Bill'sTV
     Sonora,Calif.
gulftech@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Bill,

205064 is the splitter, NOT the focus/screen block.

Don't feel bad. I was thinking the 205064 also, until I read the subject
line again.

Regards,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:00:59 -0800 (PST) Carol Rundle

----

----