[TechAssist] Re: 182k/2kv cap

  • From: "W. Blakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:28:16 -0400

The model is a TE8705 with a G7LXU3. The capacitor I need is C715 or C716. I
am sorry I am a little vague because the print I am looking at is not very
good copy as I printed it from a file downloaded from the Hitachi website
and it is a tv of the same chassis but not the same model (CT3185). The
value on this cap in this diagram is not the same as the one I want but I do
believe that it is in the same place and likely a different capacitance
because of a different size crt or other factors involved.
  Thanks for the help.
Wilf Blakey/Blakey TV,Kirkland Lake,Ont
wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx