[tech-spec] Overquoting Tech-spec'ers I've had to approve a few posts by hand because of 'overquoting', ie not deleting the bulk of prior message when reply'ing I'll hunt around the admin menus to change the setting for this so But in any case, it's always good,

  • From: Steve Wisdom <swisdom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech-spec-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 07:52:37 -0400

Tech-spec'ers

An admin detail :

I've had to approve a few posts by hand because of 'overquoting', ie
posters not deleting the bulk of prior message when reply'ing

I'll hunt around the admin menus to change the setting for this

But in any cas, it's always good, on this list or any other, to quote
only a few relevant lines of a prior email, as per normal emailing
'best practice'

Thanks, SW
--
This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and was
marked for moderation due to the following reason:

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
tech-spec-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx