[TAML] Re: you were wondering if he was a tyrant?...

  • From: "David L. Stevens" <davestevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 00:11:17 -0600

Kelli Halliburton wrote:

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 10:57 am, waterdog wrote:

Bush is setting up for Martial Law. Protest another stolen
election, or, when our lunatics in power drop a the big one
on Iran, expect to be rounded up:

 http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2006/10/1732834.php

I appreciate the idea of IndyMedia, and I am no fan of the administration. But sometimes the reporters who file stories with IM have a tendency to overstate the situation.

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm very familiar with posse comitatus and this article has not overstated the nullification of it. The courts must deal with this tyrannical behavior of the administration and the Congress or there will be no checks and balances in our government whatsoever. The National Guard under the respective governors was the primay check against the federal for the states.

--
DAVID L. STEVENS -- TEAM AMIGA -- Chapter Chat Publisher
         Windows 2K User (:^(> on Compaq E500 1 GHz Notebook