[team2039] snacks for recruitment meeting

  • From: mgjohnsn@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 01:59:26 +0000 (UTC)

Our recruitment meeting is Thursday, October 6 at 6:00. We are asking current
team members to be at Techworks at 5:00 so we can do any final preparations and
be ready to greet potential new members.

We would like to have some snacks for our recruitment meeting guests. Would any
parents (or students) be willing to bring cookies to the meeting? If you can
volunteer to do this, please send me an email at mgjohnsn@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks much,
Mary