[team2039] Re: rockford robotics pizza party

  • From: Aaron Craig <motep_the_mighty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 11:59:26 -0500

That reminds me...I left a bag of things in your car.

From: goldengalore@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 20:47:26 -0500
Subject: [team2039] Re: rockford robotics pizza party
To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We want to THANK all the mentors for doing all that you do!  We really
appreciate the opportunity you have given Jake these past few years.  What an
incredible experience he has had and we are so very grateful.

-Todd and Betsy Ellenberger

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 8:16 PM,  <mgjohnsn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Students & Mentors

Congratulations on a great season. Please join us at for a pizza party at the
'bot shop on Friday, May 6 at 5:00.

RSVP to mgjohnsn@xxxxxxxxxxx so we know how much pizza to order.

Thanks,
Mary

P.S.  Attached are a couple team pictures