[team2039] Re: robotics subteam organizational chart

  • From: christina.magee@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:41:42 -0600

I'm noticing that the sub team numbers are unbalanced. Some sub teams have one
or two students and some have six to eight students. Is the thought to balance
them out or keep them as is?

Also Jared Chycota volunteered to be the CAD sub team leader.
Thanks Mary for sending this out!

Sent from my iPhone