[team2039] Re: robotics meeting on Monday, July 16

  • From: "Lesko, Kenneth R HS" <ken.lesko@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:48:40 +0000

See updated list below. There are 6 students signed up.  We will also have
several parents that work at Hamilton Sundstrand helping out.  See you tonight
at 5:15 to pack up.

Regards,

Ken Lesko
Hamilton Sundstrand Electric Systems
Systems Integrated Product Team Lead
A350XWB Ram Air Turbine System
Phone (815) 226-5135

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged
information of Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation and its affiliated companies. If
you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute
or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and
3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your
cooperation is greatly appreciated.