[team2039] Thanks Guys!

  • From: Jamie Early <Jamie.Early@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:22:53 -0500

Thank you guys so much for the baby blankets. We've been looking for robotics
baby stuff and haven't had much luck. These are awesome. Sorry I missed the
banquet. Amanda had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the doctor said it
might be in the next 24 to 48 hours. I'll let you know when the mini-bot
deploys.

Thanks,

Jamie Early
Woodward Aircraft Engine Systems
Mechanical Design
815-639-6121
Jearly@xxxxxxxxxxxx

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****