[team2039] Still looking for a few volunteers for Saturday, May 14th!

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 14:27:47 -0500

Let’s see how many volunteers our team can put together to help give back to
the community!  Let me or Matt Rhoades know if you are available to help out.

The Salvation Army - Winnebago County and
United States Postal Workers
Food Drive

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Help stamp out hunger in our community!

Your help is needed in the following ways!

Provide assistance at our Social Services Center, 416 S Madison Street,
Rockford - You may be asked to help unload food as it arrives at our warehouse,
go to a post office that needs additional help, or pick up food in your vehicle
if needed. (Because of volume, some rural route postal workers may need extra
help in collecting the groceries left at mail boxes.)

One shift still open - 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
We are in need of 3 or 4 people for each shift.
This job will require standing on your feet, walking, and lifting.

Unload postal vehicles, Kilburn Avenue Post Office, 2440 Kilburn Avenue,
Rockford

One shift still open - 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
We are in need of 3 or 4 people for each shift.
This job will require standing on your feet, walking, and lifting.

Donate non-perishable food! Just place your donations in a plastic bag by your
mailbox before your mail delivery on May 14th. The Salvation Army is one of the
area pantries that will benefit from your generosity!

To volunteer, please call Tina Fewell at 815.986.1863 or email
Tina_Fewell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank You!

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****