[team2039] Re: Safety Animation

  • From: Mark Amber <me@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 20:52:56 -0600

And to all the others, encouragement is great, but if we go to crazy on the
mailing list people start ignoring the important stuff. You are free to do
what you want of course, in fact you can make your own mailing list, but I
am just voicing my opinion, I have some ideas on using other methods of
communication that I might look into where every reply would not go to 80
people (yes that is an exact number)

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2011, at 8:47 PM, Wen <wenqi68@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please take me off the mail list. Thanks.

Wen
wenqi68@xxxxxxxxx

On Dec 4, 2011, at 8:40 PM, IVES6RUS@xxxxxxx wrote:

  I think it turned out very well. :)

-Austin

 In a message dated 12/4/2011 8:29:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,
sjtay@xxxxxxx writes:

Very nice!!!  Good Job Animation Team!!!!!