[team2039] Re: FW: Joining Rockford Robotics

  • From: Jean Taylor <sjtay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 10:01:06 -0400 (EDT)

sent

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Sep 6, 2011 8:44 am
Subject: [team2039] FW: Joining Rockford Robotics

Can someone please forward this message to: chinabg2@xxxxxxx  ?  The Woodward email system would not deliver it.
Thanks,
Adam
--------------------

You are definitely not too late.  We are having a major recruiting meeting next month.  Starting tonight, we will be meeting at our robot shop every Tuesday and Thursday night from 5-7PM.  Please feel free to stop by for any meeting.  These meetings are pre-season meetings so will be a little bit more low key, but that will allow you to talk to some of the students and mentors to see what FIRST robotics is all about.

I would encourage you to bring your Dad too so he can learn about the team as well.  Our build site is in Eigerlab (see the map on our website www.rockfordrobotics.com) .  When you are looking at the main entrance doors to Eigerlab (from outside), just turn to your right and you will see a big garage door in the building to the right… we are just inside that door.  Feel free to call me if you are having trouble finding us at Eigerlab.

Thanks,
Adam Czerwonka
Engineer
Woodward - Turbine Fluid Systems & Controls
Tel: 815-639-6313
Cell: 414-236-9509
Fax: 815-639-5247

cid:image001.png@01CC6C70.D5BD4630

THESE COMMODITIES, TECHNOLOGY OR SOFTWARE WERE EXPORTED FROM THE U.S. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EXPORT ADMINISTRATION REGULATIONS.  DIVERSION CONTRARY TO U.S. LAW IS PROHIBITED.

Rockford Robotics
Team 2039
www.rockfordrobotics.com
www.usfirst.org