[team-oid] Uploading new Europe map

  • From: Team OiD <dom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team-oid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:01:40 +0000

        Dear users,

        I took a lot time, but now a new update is available soon.
 I did some experiments, added some more zoom levels and
 change the zoom levels of the roads. So highways and Primary roads
and their names will be visible also in high zoom levels (up to 70km).
The same for wood and forest. Secondary roads will appear at 15km. It
seems very handy now. But have a look on it and draw your own opinion.

        The download will be available when the upload is complete. The
splitted the file into 3 zip files, for better downloading.

        Country maps will also follow in a few days.

        I will send a further mailing when the download is available.
        Regards,

        Marco
        PS: I found a tile bug for 3 tile at Germans/Netherland coastline.
There MS will crash. Renaming this tiles will fix the crashes, but no
fix the problem. I hope this will be fixed for the next release.