[teachhull] Re: [teachhull]

  • From: Tom Hodgson <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teachhull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:07:20 +0100

Linda Walster wrote:
Hi everyone,    Just thought I would try this out.  Not sure really I need to discuss anything but always like to play!!!.  See you all tonight.  Love Linda x

Yak, yak, jaw, jaw.... Just me being noisy and talkative like in class. I have a shy nature really.

Website which might make some sense of a praxis for some:

http://www.infed.org/biblio/b-praxis.htm

Also the starting point for the plot of Star Trek: The undiscovered Country
"
An accident on the Klingon moon Praxis forces the reluctant Klingon Empire into a peace treaty with the Federation."

Tom.

Go see Serenity.

Serenity Movie Poster

JPEG image