[teachhull] Re: (No Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:57:32 +0100

  • From: "Linda Walster" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <teachhull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:54:56 +0100

Hi Alex,
Wasn't too bad this week and plenty of handouts for another powerpoint.  some
points might be able to use in this assignment.  Next week apparently if he
manages to finish a session will be on what to put in assignment so hopefully a
bit more useful.  Oh tutorial if you want it at 5 and needs to know observation
date if possible.
see you soon.  By the way how secure is your e-mail from your kids don't want
to send you something I shouldn't?????
Luv Linda