[tdcore] Re: US Federal Agents: Hypocritcal and Unethical Bastards ?

  • From: "digital@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <thehex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:25:19 -0400

Definitely see your point Metty. The government has always done things
themselves that they have forbidden us to do. Lie, cheat, steal, spy,
kill, conspire, etc etc. Why not add 'hack' to their already long list.

Heh. As a matter of fact, we should setup a small mail server that auto-attaches
500 'jam echelon' terms. That'd actually be fun.

Just as they are able to join this discussion group and monitor what
goes on, we should be able to know what really goes on in our government.
Conspiring is the last way to gain trust. Oh wait. Government's don't
revolve around trust. They revolve around promises and capital.

thehex - writer, editor, researcher, blah blah

e: | digital@xxxxxxxxxxxx
w: | http://users.tdcore.com/thehex
i: | 13972886

If your email fails to reach me at the above address, thehex@xxxxxxxxxx