[tccrockets] Re: [tccrockets] Re: weekend launch

  • From: "chvy91bowtie@xxxxxxx" <chvy91bowtie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JACK GARIBALDI" <JackGaribaldi@xxxxxxx>, tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:00:23 -0700

Since jack won't be there to sell motors should we make a list of who has what
that they are willing to sell? I have an AT H123 and some AT 24 mm reloads. I
think D21. Also some estes d and c motors. I'm looking for a cti 54mm load in
either a 3 or 1 grain. I also have a few cases ill loan if someone needs.
Contact me before Saturday to see if I can help with a case.