[tccrockets] Re: next launch

  • From: James Bassham <jimbassham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 21:09:45 -0700 (PDT)

I am working on rockets for the LUNAR contest which will be running
concurrently with the launch.  D-super roc altitude (altimeter) (between 150cm
and 300cm powered by a D) an egglofter and a 1/2A altitude rocket.  Trying to
build a piston for the Super-Roc tonight...

Anyone else gonna try this?

Jim Bassham
Yuba City