[tccrockets] Re: drag race

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC chat <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 15:50:34 -0700

Here's my onboard RockePi recording and one of a few more up and coming:

https://youtu.be/u1pNfOEDeac

Interesting system problem explains the AV-Synch offsets at apogee (~4
seconds)
which will be fixed in next version!

kendall, that thing did howl like a banshee at take-off ...

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Berry Van Oostende <bv3017@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ALL
On Jun 21, 2015 1:20 PM, "Ben Sandoval" <yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy Father's Day to you too and all the dads out there

Sent from my Bad To The Bone iPhone "HQF"

On Jun 21, 2015, at 11:09 AM, shawn stephens <shawn.stephens4@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Happy Fathers Day!

shawn