[tccrockets] Re: Update

  • From: "JACK GARIBALDI" <JackGaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cliff Sojourner" <cls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 06:50:35 -0800

I am going to say Pattern Hold, I want to wait about 30 minutes to see if these
dark clouds are going to dump on me. It rained a little at 5:00am only for
about 20 minutes and stopped so the sun is coming up and we should be fine but
there is darkness heading my way and if those dump down then we are in trouble
so just hang tight for a little bit because if they miss me then I think it is
going to be ok but I want to wait and see what they are going to do.