[tccrockets] Re: Saturday launch

  • From: "Jimmy F" <Aldocyber3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:58:03 -0700

So who is hauling the equipment trailer out tomorrow?
I will stop by the silos and bring the PP out.

Jimmy F.
TRA 12524

        From: JACK GARIBALDI <JackGaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
        Subject: [tccrockets] Saturday launch
        To: "TCC -Chat" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 2:39 PM

        Hi All

            Steve has not called me back yet so he must be out of town, I have
called everyday this week so we are going to assume that we are flying in the
same field as last month off of Kamm. I called and will have the portables
cleaned so do we have people who are going to haul the trailer and portables
out yet? I am working on getting the trailer hauling schedule linked on the
site so we can go right to it and Mike U. if I can ever get back in I would
like to update the site soon because that brings me to my next two announcement.

        1. I will not be attending the September launch due to XPRS in Nevada
so if you need supplies I can ship to you or you can pick up this weekend.

        2. NAS Lemoore is having an Air Show the weekend of October Skies and
will not let us fly that weekend even though we are approved and have separate
waivers, they feel that we are too close and do not want any problems. The
event coordinator was willing to let us go Sunday only because they will be
practicing all week the week before so that won't work for us. I was able with
the help of Scott Nuxell at the base get our waiver moved to October 28th,
29th, 30th So October Skies has moved up two weeks that's it. They also feel
bad that they are cancelling us so they asked if we had any interest in setting
up a static display at the show of our Good Looking Rockets, No primer jobs. I
said I would spark the fire and see if there is enough interest but they were
still looking over there set up plan to see if they could make good on that.

        3. Ok, What Say you about all even this weekend