[tccrockets] Saturday Launch

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCC -Chat " <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:24:07 -0800

Hey All

This Saturday is our monthly launch, we will be in the same field s last
month off of del Norte go over rail road tracks and we will be on the left.
Mike Smith will be hauling the equipment trailer so Jimmy/Richard I hope we
set Mike up with keys if not I may have a set in my trailer to open the
doors, but not sure if he needs them to undo any hitch locks. Weather is
supposed to be 70 degrees, Steve said they were lucky if they got ½” of rain
and we could go right now on the field, I was a little worried because it
has been raining up here for a week. Porta Potties no one has volunteered
yet so bring a bucket and TP and don’t asked me to use my toilet if no one
steps up or you can always drive down to the dairy and use them. I will
honor my sale I had last month since I was sick and out of it and in the
camper all day. I should be onsite Friday night.