[tccrockets] Re: Rocket Gods are smiling!

  • From: "AiRobert" <airobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 22:29:07 -0700

Just finalizing some ARR. Got about ten pounds to put in the Thumper Friday
at 3pm. Anywhere from 4 feet to 10,000 feet. Current best guess is 6.5k.
That could be up, could be "out."

Shall we have a contest to guess how high it goes?? The winner buys beer?

I also have another PVC pipe rocket with a 54mm trying for Friday some time.

  _____