[tccrockets] Re: Pattern hold

  • From: JACK GARIBALDI <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 09:11:59 -0800

The call is it is sunny now and if the road is still tackie in an hour it is a
no go so I am going to pull some orders and hang out if you don't want toes
with it I don't blame you and we can cancel me and Bruce are hanging out and he
is taking advantage of the 50% off sale
Jack

Sent from my Mil Spec IPhone 4S