[tccrockets] NARCON

  • From: Sam Fineberg <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC Chat <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, aeropac-members@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 20:02:05 +0100

Hi,
I wanted to let everyone know that LUNAR will be hosting the NAR's annual conference, NARCON, this year. The conference will be February 22-24, at the Biltmore Hotel in Santa Clara. It includes many local speakers including Bill Colburn and Chuck Piper, as well as talks about ARLISS and the successful Carmack prize flight. We'll also have Steve Jurvetson talking about rocketry innovation at various scales, from Estes to SpaceX.

If you want to find out more about the conference, or better yet if you want to register for the conference, go to narcon2013.org. Or, if you have any questions feel free to send me an email.

Thanks,
Sam

--
Sam Fineberg