[tccrockets] Re: March Launch Photos up

  • From: John Kovac <jkovac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:43:40 -0700

Thanks for shooting and processing all of those images.  Very nice work, greatly appreciated.

On Mar 18, 2024, at 4:19 PM, doug@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Yeah, this isn’t exactly new unfortunately.  Usually Rob and I make some attempt to re order them but the usual techniques aren’t working at the moment.  When I try to do it manually half the album vanishes (!) so that’s some quality coding right there.
Doug

Thanks for the great Photos Doug, you got both of mine that I sent up.And Yes Facebook messes up all the time. From: tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxOn Behalf Of doug@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2024 4:09 PM
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tccrockets] March Launch Photos up If folks don’t know, the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/tccrockets has a new album of launch photos.  As often happens Facebook has messed up the order and is fighting me on reordering them manually so if you see the same rocket start up, land, then fly again, well, it is what it is.  You’ll figure it out. Doug