[tccrockets] Hardware garage sale

  • From: Bill Riley <RocketRiley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 17:16:17 -0700

Hello folks,
I have acquired too much hardware and need to cull the herd. If anyone is interested, I'd much rather make this available to local flyers. If you need a case for that special July 4th Black Rock project, here's your chance to save some money.

Most of these Monster cases are new, or if they have been flown I cannot tell. I'd prefer to deliver to the June TCC launch to avoid shipping, if possible.

If you are interested, please contact me off-list. I'll be on the road for a few days, so please be patient if you don't receive a quick reply.

-Bill Riley

Case S/N
75-2560 0019
75-3840 0001