[tccrockets] Fwd: [roc-chat] Fw: non regulated igniters

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC chat <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 12:05:29 -0700

Cool post from ROC chat. I like the video :-)

From: "Jeff Genzel" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"jeffgenzel@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To:        <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/21/2014 03:51 AM
Subject:        non regulated igniters
------------------------------

After months of discussions with the ATF. We are excited to announce we
will be producing an non regulated igniter/ematch. THAT’S RIGHT, no ATF or
magazine storage. (Please check with your local and state regulations) The
patent has been applied for, and we have our letter from the ATF stating it
will not be regulated.  This product is not regulated by the ATF under
18USC, chapt 40-Imp, Manu, Dist, & Storage – and 27 SCR Part 555- Commerce
in Exp

This will fire exactly like the product line J-tek. Requiring less than 1
volt. The MJG firewire initiator is available in 3ft($68 for a box of 80 ),
7ft($38 for a box of 40), and 10ft($31.50 for a box of  30).

Item         J-3        J-7       J-10
Length       1 M        2 M       3 M
Per Box     80 /box   40 /box   30 /box
Per Case      2400      1200       900
             .85 ea     .95 ea    1.05 ea

These are not mass produced yet, so if you have a license, your best deal
is still the J-tek model.

We are taking  preorders for July delivery now. No payment is necessary at
this time. We will contact you when it is ready to ship.

Check out pyrodirect’s  link for more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsmHgiYuT0M

Jeff Genzel

www.electricmatch.com