[tccrockets] Re: Fruity Chutes at the launch - Friday!

  • From: Gene Engelgau <gene.engelgau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 12:36:17 -0700

Hi James, Your free to check the scrap, otherwise I'll have new stock with
me of most of these size.  I bring a lot more than chutes with me!

-G

- Regards

Gene Engelgau
Fruitychutes (dot) com - Professional Aerospace Recovery Systems
www.f <http://www.facebook.com/fruitychutes>acebook (dot) com/fruitychutes
408-499-9050