[tccrockets] Re: Form

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:18:29 -0800

They are in a book in the trailer which is where people have to sign them
supposedly when you come to a launch and there is another version in the book
too so we can talk about it at the February launch and I will pull it out at
the cleaning party and if you want them on the website we can post them there
for you and the other ones too.

Jack G