[tccrockets] Re: FW: Rocket waiver near Stockton CA

  • From: "kimball" <cane-man@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:50:55 -0500

Is this at snow ranch?

I have been unable to go to any fresno area TCC launches due to the time
involved in getting there.  I'd like to come fly some small 38mm motors I've
made.

By the way,  I have not been able to bring the chemicals and motor stuff that
belongs to you and james because my truck heads cracked.  It has been at a
mechanic for over a month.  I have it now so let me know a good time to bring
the stuff.  I also have cleaned up the CAD and drawings for the motors.  The
only thing left I have to do is to create drawings for the nozzles for each
motor size.  I made the nozzles on the fly when we were building motors and
never made an official drawing of them.

Thanks,
Kimball