[tccrockets] Re: DA 2014 Presidents Report

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC chat <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 08:57:02 -0700

Wow! Thank you Aaron, and yes, thanks everybody for coming out to fly!
We had some really great flights this weekend ... would really love to see
people's posts,  pictures/videos and some stories about their flights :-)
Aaron, do we have Friday/Sunday flight cards ... I bet we had close to
double that!

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 10:43 PM, aaron hagadorn <hagadornclassics@xxxxxxxxx