[tccrockets] Re: Comedy Club

  • From: drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 05:20:30 +0000 (UTC)

Go Shawn!!!!!!!!!!

RK

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Garibaldi" <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
To: "TCC -Chat" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:01:33 PM
Subject: [tccrockets] Comedy Club

Hey All

Shawn Stephens known as Shawn Boogie in the comedy circuit will be doing his
bit at Tommy T’s Comedy and Steakhouse tomorrow night in Pleasanton, Ca. He
sent me 4 tickets, does anyone want to meet their and check his act out? I
really want to go so shoot me an e-mail and let’s eat dinner their and then
check the show out. Franco’s come on, How about it king, Canepa???? Zylstra,
Norton, Diehl, Walker let’s all show up