[tccrockets] Re: Cleaning party

  • From: Mike Garrett <mgarrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:14:45 -0800

Robert,

I'm going to have to bail on this Saturday, something came up that needs my attention. Sorry. Catch you at a launch.

MG

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:40:40 -0800, AiRobert wrote:
Saturday, January 28 at 9am.

After we take the lunch money collection, I'll have my wife get pizza.

I don't think we have too much work, so after cleanup I'll open my
shop for people to build rocket stuff if they want to.

So bring your grubbies and rocket stuff and we'll all have a good
time.

RZ

2094044629

-------------------------

FROM: tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] ON BEHALF OF
hagadornclassics@xxxxxxx
 SENT: Sunday, January 15, 2012 7:53 PM
 TO: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 SUBJECT: [tccrockets] Cleaning party

Everybody I know we decided on a cleaning party date I think that was
the 28Jan12 is that correct? Did we come up with a time? I need to
know as I also have another event scheduled on this day but want to
come down and help some before my other engagement. So I am just
trying to line all my dates and times up.

 Aaron

01/14/12 19:33:00