[tccrockets] Re: Black rock

  • From: Dennis Yeh <dennismyeh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 23:24:04 -0700

Here's Tony and Randall's launch:
https://youtu.be/pZytPvJ8Cv0

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 11:16 PM, Dennis Yeh <dennismyeh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I arrived late on Friday night - missed the lightning storm. Saw Aidan's
L2 cert and subsequent flight, James' N-1000 launch, Tony's rocket with the
split fins (I forget the name) and a few other small rockets. All
beautiful flights!

We learned a valuable lesson about the wireless launch controller: when
the receiver is turned on, it delivers a voltage to the connector for some
reason (to check continuity?) This means that the igniter has to be hooked
up AFTER you turn the receiver on or else it fires...

All in all, a fun weekend! (despite crowds of crazies swarming the playa)

-Dennis

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 10:34 PM, <srkendal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Totally! What's the news?

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App