[tccrockets] Black Dog Rocketry is still alive

  • From: "Ron McGough" <rrmagoo7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:39:33 -0700

To All,

I would just like to let you all know that www.BlackDogRocketry.com is back up
and running. Thanks to the help of one of my friends Down Under (Australia), he
has stepped up and offered to host and help keep the site up and running.

I am still a RATTworks, HyperTEK and Rocketflite/Magnelite Igniter systems
dealer and will hopefully be getting my inventory back in shape ASAP. Right now
RATTworks is very busy with their day job and their inventory is low so that
will slow down any sales and shipping. HyperTEK has just recently restocked
most of the items that they were out of and are still supporting hybrids.

The new web site is going to work towards having any information available from
it's manufactures that is available including any helpful resources. As before
I am here to support the dark side and will try to build more interest in
Hybrids.

Ron McGough
www.BlackDogRocketry.com