[tcb] vanagon for sale

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:16:14 -0700 (PDT)

No, I'm not selling mine. I know where there is another 84 Westy Vanagon
(Wolfsburg edition) for sale. Fair condition, needs some body work on the
drivers side front fender well, minor rust in one corner of the windshield. the
paint is faded pretty bad, two tone brown (light brown/dark brown) with a light
brown pop-top. new engine and tranny put in aprrox. 20,000 miles ago. interior
in good shape, (needs a new dash pad) just needs a good cleaning, it is a full
camper with kitchen and everything. even has the extra seat in the middle to
make it 8 passenger. will need new canvas. he was asking $2500.00 but should be
able to get it for $1500.00 to $2000.00. If anyone is interested, contact me
and I will go with you to look at it.----Mark S.