[tcb] Re: trip report email sent to family and friends w/pix

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:21:19 -0700

Dog's aren't stupid!

Thor can be pretty intimidating I guess, he's one really big dog. All dogs bark
at Thor at least once when they first see him, or everytime whatever...
Ed your dog is really a nice dog.
I used to have shnauzer. He loved to bark,eat Christmas ornaments, eat my
shoelaces out of all my shoes,etc. Great dog I tell ya, he kept me busy...

Hey Wil Kramer is such a sweet dog,spoil him while you can.

71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/